|Game||Draw Time||Cut Off||Cost||w/ Multiplier|
|Mega Millions||Tue & Fri 9:59pm||9:00pm||$1.00||$2.00|
Find the copy of the Playslip for each of the above games and identify the location of the arrows and numbers that correspond to the red numbers below for examples of the instructions.
1. Pick Numbers to Play for Next DrawPick one Set of 6 Numbers (Quick Pick may be used --see below)
- 5 numbers from the upper area
- 1 number from the lower area
A "play" is one set of 6 numbers for one draw.Always fill out a Playslip for a Set of Numbers. Play up to 5 Sets of Numbers per Playslip by
Picking one Set of Numbers in each Box, A thru E. Mistakes may be Voided (see VOID below).
2. Play Numbers for Multi-DrawsYou may Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for up to 12 consecutive Draws for Tennessee Cash or
up to 10 consecutive draws for other games (Includes the next Draw). Be sure to mark MULTIDRAW if you want more than one Draw.
3. Quick Pick (QP)You may choose to have the computer randomly Pick any Set of Numbers by marking 'QP' in either the upper and/or the lower areas of the box for that Set of Numbers. If you do not choose QP you must enter your own Numbers in that Box.
4. MultiplierCosts $1 extra per Play (A Play is one Set of 6 numbers). By choosing the MULTIPLIER option, non-jackpot winners will be paid a multiple of the regular prize amount as described below. See Prize Chart. To select this option, check the appropriate MULTIPLIER area for any of this game:
Mega Millions Multiplier (Megaplier):A Megaplier number of either 2, 3, 4 or 5 will be randomly selected for each draw. When a ticket with Megaplier wins a non-jackpot prize, the regular prize amount will be multiplied by the Megaplier number drawn. See Prize Chart for exceptions.
5. VOIDIt is not a good idea to try to correct a mistake made on a Playslip. The better option is to mark Void in that section. All other Play Areas of the Playslip are still acceptable to Play and only the Area marked Void will not be played by the terminal.
Prizes for Winning Numbers
How to Collect Winnings